Samantha Brick: 'Beautiful' Daily Mail Reporter Defends Herself, Best Mockery On Twitter

Twitter users have been going out on Samantha Brick, Britain's Daily Mail writer, who wrote an article claiming that women hate her because she is beautiful. Although the 41-year-old receives all these negative comments, she still took the time to appear on TV and says she stands by its article.

Brick's article entitled, "" There are disadvantages to see this beautiful ': Why women hate me for being Beautiful, "". Beautify woman "detailed the hard life she lives as a She explains that while she receives gifts from men all the time, women are always jealous of her beauty." I'm not smug, and I am not a flirt, but during of the years I've been lost with countless friends who felt threatened, if I was just in front of their other halves, "Brick continued in his article.

Yesterday on "This Morning TV," Samantha Brick took some time to defending his article against the hateful comments it received on. "It's not that I believe it, I think the perception of it, and the perception of how men are approaching women. Did I think I'm good looking? Yes, I do. Is it a crime?" she asked. "Women do not like attractive women. I suggested article after beckoned to one of my neighbors in France, a person whose boys play at my house, and she totally ignored me. It made ​​me think about how Sisterhood attack beautiful women . "